Sustainability inspiration by the TND team
With one month left until the critical COP26 meeting in Glasgow, it's time to dive deep into the field of sustainability and climate change. In an area where new science and insights pop up every day, there is always a reason to keep yourself up to date. Here are our best tips to get you inspired this autumn!
Must read books for lazy nights
- A life on our planet (David Attenborough)
- Doughnut Economic (Kate Raworth)
- How Bad Are Bananas?: The carbon footprint of everything (Mike Berners-Lee)
- On Fire: The (Burning) Case for a Green New Deal (Naomi Klein)
- The Ocean of Life: The Fate of Man and the Sea (Callum Roberts)